Riverside Cottage, Rye Road, Newenden, Kent TN18 5PP t: 01797 25 3838 e: firstname.lastname@example.org
ONSITE FACILITIES & ACTIVITIES
Newspaper Delivery Service
FREE WiFi in cafe area
Fresh Water Supply
3 x Hot Showers
7 x WC
Optional Electric Hook-up
Fire Pit Hire & Fire Wood
Kayak / Canoe / Rowing Boat Hire
Lime Wharf Cafe: Breakfast, Lunch & Afternoon Tea
ACTIVITIES WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE
KESR Steam Train
National Trust Bodiam Castle
Great Dixter House & Gardens
Walking & Cycling Routes
FOOD WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE
Lime Wharf Cafe
White Hart Public House
Saheb Curry House
Enjoy the wonderful views and warm, friendly atmosphere ... Just imagine savouring your favourite tipple whilst toasting marshmallows on the campfire with the kids & watching the KESR steamtrains as they chug along in the distance! For 2018 we are reducing number of pitches from 30 to 25 pitches on a 1.5 acre level paddock, with open views to the south and east, accommodating tents, touring caravans, motorhomes, campervans and trailor tents.
Well mannered dogs welcome, but MUST be on a lead at all times and not be prone to barking at night!
There is ample space to walk dogs along the river.
IMPORTANT: GROUPS -PLEASE READ NOTE AT BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE BEFORE BOOKING
* Unless you are hiring the entire site, we must stress that this is a family friendly site and NOT suitable for groups who want to party all night long! We do not accept groups taking up more than 6 pitches to avoid lone families feel uncomfortable, which can happen how ever lovely you are!
* We ask campers to keep noise to a minimum after 10.30pm. We can recommend suitable campsites for large parties and you are very welcome to use our boats and cafe if you do decide to stay elsewhere.
* We can't guarantee pitch numbers as we often move people to make space for small groups.
* If your tent exceeds 8m x 8m (incl. guide ropes) you will need to book two pitches
* During Bank Holiday weekends and school holidays there is a minimum three night stay. No Saturday only bookings May-September.
CANCELLATIONS: Bodiam Boating Station reserves the right to cancel/postphone your stay in bad weather conditions. If the land is water logged, it's no fun for anyone. In such situations, we will credit your account and give you as much notice as possible.
EXCLUSIVE HIRE 2019
Any groups larger than 5 pitches can book out the whole site at the following prices:
Apr & Sep: Sun-Thur night £660pn Min 1 night
Apr & Sep: Fri- Sat night £1020pn Min 2 nights
May & Jun: Sun-Thur night £885pn Min 1 night
May & Jun: Fri- Sat night £1240pn Min 2 nights
Jul & Aug: Sun- Thur night £900pn Min 1 night
Jul & Aug: Fri-Sat night £1365 pn Min 2 nights
Note: Sunday night before all Bank Holidays £1400
* * * MID-WEEK SPECIAL: 3 FOR 2 * * *
(outside of school and bank holidays)
(Price per Night)
Pitch incl. 2 people + car £27
Electric Hook-Up £5
Extra Person 14 yrs+ £5
Extra Child 3-13yrs £3
Infants 0-2 yrs FREE
Extra Car £5
Fire Pit Hire (duration of stay) £5
Bag of Wood £5
FULL PAYMENT TAKEN ON BOOKING
Our restaurant is open daytime Mon-Sun & some evenings. Check homepage & social media pages for events eg. BBQ, paella, tapas, quiz, live music. You may not need to bring any food with you!!!