31st Sunset Cruise to Rye 6-9pm. Bring picnic
24th Sunset Cruise to Rye 6-9pm. Bring picnic
17th Sunset Cruise to Rye 6-9pm. Bring picnic
10th Sunset Cruise to Rye 6-9pm. Bring picnic
3rd Sunset Cruise to Rye 6-9pm. Bring picnic
27th Sunset Cruise to Rye 6-9pm. Bring picnic
20th Sunset Cruise to Rye 6-9pm. Bring picnic
*21st Summer Solstice Sunset Cruise 6-9pm. Bring picnic.
16th Car Show at Bodiam Castle. Arrive in style on the Dannie Lee £10 return.
* 8th One way ticket from Iden Lock to Newenden 7pm Sunset Cruise Just £12 per adult/ £8 child
* 1st SMUGGLERS TALES & YOU ARE THE JURY Just 20 tickets available for this truly unique event. Drink aboard the Dannie Lee & 3 course meal at The White Hart included. Adult £37.50/Child <14 yrs £19.
* 25th Extra boat to Bodiam Castle at 1730, returning at 2000. IWA celebrations at castle BBQ and live music. Possible taxi back to site later.
* New boat, Irene acquired, providing a charter for small groups
* 2ND round of planning permission granted to demolish and rebuild cottage to create replacement dwelling and large veranda in tea garden.
* Planning permission granted for extension to cottage and new building to comprise of cafe, education area, kitchen and shower/wash-up facilities.
* Sunset Cruise Sunday 19th too. This time with live music. £25pp (£10 ch). Limited seats to allow for picnics. Includes wine. CALL TO BOOK
* Due to last trip being a huge success, we are repeating the event: 3 Hour Trip to Iden Lock (near Rye) 17th August @ 6pm Booking in Advance essential and bring a picnic. CALL TO BOOK 5 PLACES LEFT
* Grandparents Summer Offer - See Ferry Page
* 4 Kayaks added to our fleet!
* 3 Hour Trip to Iden Lock (near Rye) 25th July @ 6pm Booking in Advance essential and bring a picnic
* New Recruit: Greg: Welcome to the team!
* FATHER'S DAY OFFER @ Bodiam Boating Station, Newenden. Dads ride the ferry to Bodiam Castle for FREE this Sunday, when accompanied by at least two fare paying people. Ticket Prices: Adult £10/Child £6. Call to book & quote 'Who's the Daddy?' t:01797 25 3838
* Stunning selection of branded Mens, Womens and Childrens Clothing
* Printed Eco Bags introduced
* Alcohol licence granted
* Road built in carpark, no more getting stuck in the mud!
* Added savoury lunches to cafe menu